teisipäev, 3. veebruar 2015

Tule rändame. / Come journey.

Adventures since the last exam. Scrolling down indicates that you agree to switch off the lights, put on your headphones and disconnect yourself from the rest of the world.


I took this around 11AM on Saturday. The ferry to Schiermonnikoog, where I work in a hotel's kitchen.


up


right


down


left


We finished work around 11PM in the hotel. After chatting on Facebook for some time, at 2AM next morning I discovered that I can play with this picture.


:O oops


Just to make it clear: the swastikas appeared purely by coincidence and I don't identify with the ideology that it symbolizes. 





Smartphone apps bro





up right
left down




up right
UP
left down


up right
RIGHT
left down


up right
DOWN
left down


up right
LEFT
left down






up right up right
UP RIGHT
left down left down
DOWN
up right up right
LEFT DOWN
left down left down

(Meta baby)


black


&


white






up right up right
UP RIGHT
left down left down
DOWN
up right up right
LEFT DOWN
left down left down






up right up right
UP RIGHT
left down left down
DOWN
up right up right
LEFT DOWN
left down left down

I couldn't hold myself back anymore


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right up right
UP RIGHT
left down left down
DOWN
up right up right
LEFT DOWN
left down left down

You know that feeling when you say a word over and over again and suddenly it feels like it's not an actual word anymore? 'DOWN'


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right
left down


up right up right
UP RIGHT
left down left down
DOWN
up right up right
LEFT DOWN
left down left down

(Hoping that The xx hasn't found their next album cover yet.)


I wanted to put it on YouTube, but copyright issues. If someone knows the guys from Black Keys, I'd appreciate the contact.

I don't know how you're feeling now, but if getting here took you some time, then you might want to take a break, because the next video is over 6 minutes long. Full focus is required for the best experience. 


Also wanted to put this on youtube, but the quality has already suffered a lot and Youtube is known for eating it. Why this fear? We have to rise, over fear.

I was already overwhelmed when I finished the video of the pictures at 5AM on Sunday, two hours before I had to go to work. It was my first time alone serving breakfast in the hotel I work in. All the 88 people were fed. Making the second video was almost devastatingly amazing. The imperfect shakiness, the powerful song and the most beautiful place in Groningen...

The last video was done around noon on Tuesday, the 2nd of February. In that evening around 9:30 me and my roommate Tomas were back at the alley. I don't know how you felt with the previous two creations in this post, but as the author of them, you can imagine how deeply moved I personally felt after finishing them. Try to vizualise that feeling, and then crush it. Because what we come up with together with Tomas in the end... I was speechless. Feel it:







Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar